PR & Outreach Specialist
PR & Outreach Specialist
Full time – on-site (Karlsruhe, Germany)
Forever Healthy is a private humanitarian initiative with the mission to accelerate the transition to a world without age-related diseases
Through its “Maximizing Health” and “Rejuvenation Now” initiatives Forever Healthy reviews the latest medical knowledge, creates actionable guides to maximize health and well-being, and evaluates currently available rejuvenation therapies.
The foundation’s “Health & Longevity Strategy” combines the results of “Rejuvenation Now” and “Maximizing Health” with the latest knowledge from selected experts to create a step-by-step guide on how to maximize our health, well-being, and longevity right now.
Forever Healthy’s annual Undoing Aging conference brings together leading scientists and startups from around the globe to accelerate the development of human rejuvenation therapies.
In addition, Forever Healthy seeks to accelerate the advent of rejuvenation biotechnology by funding translational research and supporting startups in the field.
Now it is time for us to increase the visibility and impact of our work.
- increase the visibility of our work in the academic, medical, and venture capital world as well as in general media
- identify and explore new opportunities to promote our various initiatives
- build close relationships with relevant key players
- organization of meetups incl. speaker coordination
- social media & newsletter management
- handling of PR agencies & interview coordination
- conference & event organization
- organization of job fairs & HR advertisements
- a passion for playing a substantial role in accelerating the future of humanity
- a basic understanding of health and longevity approaches
- 2+ years experience in PR & outreach
- excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- a good understanding of marketing through social networks
- an abundance of personal energy
- being a great team player
- university degree in biochemistry, medicine, pharmacology, STEM, or similar would be a big plus
- good writing skills
- native level / C2 English
- German would be a plus
- work in a fast-growing, extremely promising field
- collaborate with leading international experts in the academic, medical, and venture capital worlds
- gain global visibility for your work
- a start-up culture where continuous learning is key
- vast opportunities for professional and personal development
- a beautiful office space