Health & Longevity Strategy
A new approach
With the advent of rejuvenation biotechnology, we will finally be able to leave the old paradigm of “letting things break and then desperately try to make sick people healthy again” behind.
Combining rejuvenation therapies with the latest medical knowledge on prevention, health monitoring, mental well-being, and integrative treatment approaches we can make the shift to a comprehensive “keeping healthy people healthy” approach. This should enable us to vastly extend our healthy lifespan.
Although the first generation of rejuvenation therapies will only have a limited effect on longevity, we can already use this new approach because the longer we stay healthy using all the tools available at present, the more we will be able to enjoy the benefits of future, more advanced therapies.
“Keeping healthy people healthy”
We designed our strategy based on what we wished we had had at hand when we started our quest a few years ago: A comprehensive “how-to” that breaks down the complex subject of achieving long-lasting health into manageable parts.
It combines the results of our “Maximizing Health” and “Rejuvenation Now” initiatives with the latest knowledge from selected experts to create a step-by-step guide on how to maximize our health, well-being, and longevity right now.
The “Health & Longevity Strategy”
- provides a comprehensive “how-to” that covers all aspects to maximize health, well-being, and longevity
- incorporates the latest advances in prevention, mental well-being, health monitoring, integrative medicine, and rejuvenation therapies
- uses an easy-to-follow, step-by-step approach
- offers as much “do-it-yourself” as possible
- maps to existing medical services, when professional support is needed
- enables “eye-level” discussions with service providers
- empowers educated decisions about health, well-being, and longevity
- is continuously updated
- is published “open access” – freely available at the Forever Healthy Knowledge Base
Open for Collaboration
The initiative is set up as an international collaboration of scientists, doctors, and the team we are building at our foundation’s headquarters.