PR & Outreach Specialist
Full Time - Karlsruhe, Germany
Forever Healthy's mission is to enable people to vastly extend their healthy lifespan and be part of the first generation to cure aging.
Through our 'Rejuvenation Now' and 'Maximizing Health' initiatives we seek to continuously identify and evaluate new rejuvenation therapies with reference to their risks, benefits, and potential application and to harness the enormous wealth of the world's cutting-edge medical knowledge to empower informed decisions about health and well-being.
Our acclaimed Undoing Aging conference annually brings together pioneering scientists and startups from around the globe, who are leading the charge in maintaining and restoring full health in old age.
In addition, we support the development of rejuvenation therapies that undo the damage of aging by funding basic research and mentoring startups that work on therapies for human use.
Now it is time for us to increase the visibility and impact of our work - both in the rejuvenation community and the general public.
- Increase the visibility of our work in the rejuvenation community and the general media
- Keep close relationships all relevant key players
- Identify new partner opportunities
- Organize joint activities with key players
- Represent Forever Healthy at events, network and give presentations
- Handle PR on social & conventional media
- passion for curing aging and personally living in youthful-health for a vastly extended time
- solid understanding of the current rejuvenation market
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- digital native with a perfect understanding of social networks/marketing
- an abundance of personal energy
- being a great team player
- good organizational
- university degree in biochemistry, medicine, pharmacology, or similar
- good writing skills
- proficiency in English
- work in a fast-growing, extremely promising field
- collaborate with leading international experts in the rejuvenation community
- gain global visibility for your work
- a start-up culture where continuous learning is key
- vast opportunities for professional and personal development